"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

They say it's your birthday...



and it is! Happy Birthday to ME ;) And now, in honor of this momentous occasion, I will have a guest blogger...NICK...

JoJo, Thats right they say its your birthday, its going to be a sunny day. You have had a lousy summer right up until your day. I have felt bad for you, just when its time to get out into your yard you are forced to be a shut in, no fun. The wildflowers below and to the left of your kitchen window are going strong and we can't keep the bird feeder full. You have been down, but you'll be back I know it. I hope you have a great birthday. I love You

Nick

Well happy birthday to ya

10 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    Youre a great blogger,
    I'm glad to have found you!
    Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu!
    :) be very glad you can not hear me sing LOL.
    Love n hugs
    Leo's ROAR!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday Baby!!!! Wishing you a Happy Day with many more to come!! I too, am glad you came into my life.

    God Bless~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy birthday! All day long you can retort, "And yes, I DO think it's my birthday!" Enjoy your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. **HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JJ!!!**

    One day late on my part, but better late than never!

    Hope it was a SUPER one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jojo!!!

    I am so glad to meet you and very happy to be able to wish you a very happy birthday. Jojo is my "grandma" name and I am proud to share the name with other fine individuals, such as yourself. Thank you for stopping by my blog page. May all your wishes come true.

    The Georgia Jojo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just thought I would tell you, I got my A1C results back and they are 10.8. YUCK!!!

    God Bless~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did ya have a good birthday? Mine is coming up too!!

    God Bless~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...