"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Monday, July 28, 2008

Just ~~Peachy~~



What a great way to start the week Laura~Peach~ gave me this little gift. (She must have read my last post ;)). Thank you ~Peach~, it's just the cutest thing and I really do appreciate it. I'm not sure how I found my way to your blog but I sure am glad I did. Your "story" has been both "gut-wrenching" and "inspiring," and I thank you for sharing it with us.



4 comments:

  1. JoJo,

    Born in Manhattan, raised in The Bronx and then Rockland County. Graduated from Syracuse University. We moved to CA in 1984, so all of our girls are natives. I knew I like you for some reason! A fellow New Yorker!

    You dated one of the See's boys? Hopefully he brought you chocolate when you went out, you lucky girl, you!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found my blog too, and I, yours. And what you wrote in my comments was really touching and I so appreciate it.

    It's a weird feeling and it's not often that I feel like there are other people who understand, but I get that you do, and that's such a priceless relationship. I wish neither of us were facing what we are, but I'm glad that I have people like you around to walk the walk with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are welcome... I am glad however our blogs crossed as it makes my day brighter when I finally get to check on everyone out here in blog world!
    HUGS Laura

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...