"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Breaking News...


I just spoke to my son, Jeff, and he had some news for me. Made me sit down and everything~~~he sounded so serious that I was wondering "what now." Well, what now is...he's getting married!!! Yeah!!! We could not be happier than to welcome Lauren into our family. She is just darling and I can't wait to have a daughter-in-law! Congratulations Lauren and Jeff ;))))))

5 comments:

  1. Now that is what I'd call good news! Well, of course that might not be good news if you didn't like the girl, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    Now you know I am a wedding/baby freak and I expect details on colors, music, date, etc! I live vicariously through others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Can't wait to hear more about it!
    HUGS laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!!!

    Weddings, oh I love them!!! I'm with Ness, keep us posted!! Finally some good news!! They have a date?

    God Bless~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for the upcoming happy occasion... I love weddings. I love good news!

    Helen G.

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...