"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Friday, July 25, 2008

ACK!! YIKES!!! ICK!!!! EWWWWWWW...


I was having a lovely conversation with my daughter last night when suddenly she interrupted me with the following;

"mom, you might want to change out your toothbrush and keep the new one in a drawer until I pick up the cats...Oscar loves to lick toothbrushes..."

5 comments:

  1. Now, she tells you!!! LOL.

    God Bless~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. BWAHAHAHAHA...that crazy Oscar!

    I'm sorry, JJ, but that is just kind of a funny thought.

    Especially considering that you're gonna wanna keep the toothbrush in a holder inside a ziploc inside a drawer even after Oscar leaves due to the "blow-by" coming from the throne everytime you flush. Yes, even with the lid down, there is blow-by. Hey, I'm all about providing public service. BWAHAHAHAHA!

    And on that note, have a good weekend :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hummm I am a weirdo I know but when I was young I loved to lick cat's noses... shrug...sigh and grin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, now this makes me really glad my 13 year old dog can't do stairs, much less jump onto a bathroom sink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so funny! One of my furry babies loves to chew on toothbrushes. I cannot even begin to tell you how many we have gone through.

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...