"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Friday, June 13, 2008

What am I doing this weekend??


going to a graduation party for my niece. Congratulations Amanda! And yes, it's at my sister-in-laws house...that sister-in-law.
Sunday my kiddos are coming over for a BBQ to celebrate Father's Day.
Have a great weekend, and Happy Father's Day to all you dad's.
What are you doing this weekend?

p.s. temps are supposed to "spike" up into the 60's this weekend. woo-hoo, don't forget the sunscreen!

3 comments:

  1. Well, thank you for visiting my blog JoJo:)) Nice to meet , and all I can say is :PPPbbbtttt ( inswert raspberry here) to your temps spilking into the 60s. I will trade you... yesterday it was 102 here with the heat index....

    Will definitely come back to read more when I have time, gotta go eat breakfast and do yard work before it gets too hot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spiking into the 60's....LOL... To funny!!

    We are doing nothing this weekend. David has to work on Father's day so nothing it will be. Enjoy your family!!

    God Bless~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooo hooo into the 60's eh? its a mild 90 at noon, and we have a whole 20 % chance of rain... doubt we will see a drop at all!
    HUGSSSSSSSSS
    Laura
    Happy Fathers DAY!

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...