"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Huh???

For the life of me I cannot figure out the "adding an image from the web." So, if you are in need of a little chuckle---or a deerskin speedo (?) take a look at the link below.
Do you know any self-respecting man who would wear this??? Or woman who would encourage the wearing of this???

And yes, this is what I'm doing with my Saturday, the first day of summer, because it's raining and there is nothing on my "to do" list that I feel like doing ; ) Have a good weekend.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_2&listing_id=9083158

4 comments:

  1. can we say EWWWWWWWWW and personally I prefer to have a bit of information LEFT OUT I don't want to see the berries and twig outlined and have nothing left for the imagination sheesh.... EWWWWWW
    double ewwwwwww LOL you have oficially made the gross out factor of the day LOL
    HUGSSSSSSSSS
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fits into one my contest ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is just absolutely gross!! Good gag gift for a man who has everything?? LOL

    God Bless~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. DO you have too much time on your hands? This link is crazy!

    Hallie :)

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...