"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Grace

Today I received a little gift, some shower gel, called "Grace" by philosophy. I've always loved their packaging as there is always a great life lesson attached. This one really touched me today and I wanted to share it:

"life is a classroom. we are both student and teacher. each day is a test. and each day we receive a passing or failing grade in one particular subject: grace. grace is compassion, gratitude, surrender, faith, forgiveness, good manners, reverence, and the list goes on. it's something money can't buy and credentials rarely produce. being the smartest, the most talented, the richest, or even the poorest, can't help. being a humble person can and being a helpful person can guide you through your days with grace and gratitude."

Amazing Grace


4 comments:

  1. Amazing piece of writing. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love Amazing Grace; it truly is an amazing scent. Use it to wash your hair, too--it works great, and smells divine from head to toe :)! I love the things that are written on Philosophy's products. They are now having a contest to write the "saying" for one of their new products. I entered :). Don't stand a snowball's chance in hell of winning, but I entered anyway!!! Hope springs eternal...hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Philosophy products, they're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JJ,

    Thanks for popping over to say hello! I LOVE, LOVE,LOVE the Philosophy product line. I live in Amazing Grace, but I have all of their scents. I think it's nice to have a product which you use every day that has an inspirational writing on it. Why not renew the spirit along with the body.

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...