"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Upon further review:


and more tests, it appears that my liver "tumor" may not be as serious as first reported. It appears to be a fatty tumor (did they just call me FAT???), which is a much more desirable tumor than other liver tumors tend to be. Yea for now, while my blood work is still normal, they will follow up to check on the size (every three months). If it changes, as in gets larger, then we'll have to have a biopsy. For now I'm taking this as "good" news. Anything considered normal for me is a reason to celebrate! Bring on the cake......(did you just call me fat?).


p.s. Thanks Hallie for your sweet comment. You're the first one to comment that wasn't family or a friend forced to do so! By the way....I love your wieners!

3 comments:

  1. thank you for the visit to my blog I hope you keep coming back... I will be haunting your blog now :D
    its good to hear /read that the tumor is nothing serious. I follow many caring bridge and care pages, that is one(are two) of the most amazing sites ever created!
    hugs Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, this is one instance where I LOVE the word "fatty." Would it be wrong to insert a HAHA? And I DEFINITELY think cake is in order! I am so sorry I've been such a bad blogger friend lately; I went through a period of "pain" and got all discombobulated, which put me behind in commenting. But I think I've slowly but surely gotten back on track now--and, like Peach, I will also be haunting/stalking your blog regularly. Wow, all kinds of good stuff happening for you lately--fatty tumor and being stalked. Hmmm...

    Have a great weekend, jojo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was there any having of the cake?

    :)

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...