"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day


Thank you baseball nut..........

Thank you JC/LR......(it's a banana plant)


Thank you......LKM/CD........


Thanks for the yummy luncheon, the wii entertainment, and just the plain ol' fabulousness of spending the afternoon with my family. I love you guys and you know: I couldn't have done any of this without you!!!!

1 comment:

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...